You always set your cell phone alarm to wake you up in case there is a power outage. You hear your phone alarm go off, but instead you figure out it is ringing... You answer, and the person on the other line says, "Kelly, there is no school today." You immediately think: wait a minute; it's September and I don't think it's snowed YET! Ha!
What a nice surprise today was. It's just another day I get to spend "free" with my little girl. Now we have a 4 day week! I love it! There are so many perks to my job.
Rylie is getting so old and doing so much. Her hair is getting long and is so curly. I had to get a picture of it so I can always remember. She "sings" songs all the time (Twinkle Little Star, ABC's , Mary Had A Little Lamb, and 5 Little Monkeys) Her memory amazes me. My mom was over and was in one room and told Rylie to get the Wheels on the Bus book. Sure enough, she got the right one! I couldn't believe it. When she sees certain pictures she does certain things. Every time she sees pictures of a group of pigs, she touches her toes (this little piggy....) When she sees the kids on the bus going up and down, she moves up and down.
She can sign for milk really well, but I have to admit I've been bad at signing lately. Gotta get back into it!
She's been a bit clumsy lately too. She probably fell a dozen times this weekend resulting in tears. The one resulted in a cut lip and bloody mouth! An hour later, it looked like she had botox! I told her she wan't allowed to get it yet!




No comments:
Post a Comment