Well, trying to see what is new with our little girl. Yesterday she threw an absolute fit over trying to touch things she is not allowed to touch. We kept giving her time outs and by the 4th one in about 20 minutes, she fell apart. We finally left her alone in the living room to cry it out on the floor. I think it was best we didn't give her attention. We certainly do not want to reinforce this behavior. If we try to maker her happy during these tantrums, she'll think this is what she had to do to get our attention! After about 3 or 4 minutes of screaming and kicking, she found a book and read it like nothing ever happened. She is testing us so much these days. It may have been too that she was just lashing out after a long week of not seeing us too much, or just that she's been tired from not feeling too well. She was soooo much better today. She finally ate a good dinner (after eating a great breakfast but stinky lunch).
She is really starting to be able to say things that we are able to decipher. She even uses her finger now when she "reads" books.
I'll try to post some new pictures soon. I need to get another memory card or jump drive! I need more space!!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment