Monday, September 15, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle

Here's Rylie's version of Twinkle Little Star. I'm so happy we got this one on video!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylie you are the cuttest!!

I love you!
Gammie

Julie, Alex, and Madeline said...

American Idol, here she comes!

Mama Cools said...

She's SO smart!! AND way too cute! I love it. This is a great video. Looks like she's just about as focused as Ryan at mealtime lately. The other day we were trying to get a bunch of stuff done and we stopped to grab a "quick" bite to eat and that was the end of it. After our 1.5hr lunch it was time for Ryan's nap!

The McMurtrie's said...

Wow! I can't beleive she can sing at such an early age! She is doing great! Ella isn't singing yet and both of her parents are music teachers! Rylie is so cute! I love her golden locks.

Alissa said...

She's like the little mermaid when she thinks a fork is for brushing her hair ;)