Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rough few weeks

Well, we've been super busy the last couple weeks. Being up all night isn't what it used to be. It's harder to recover when you are older! We were up with Nicole's labor, then the following day my grandfather died. The calling hours and funeral was this past weekend. I was exhausted. I went to bed and was asleep before 9 last night. I think I should go to bed early tonight too.

Rylie is so funny. She's now humming "Twinkle Little Star" with "Ma" and "Ba" instead of words. She usually does "Ma" when she's in bed before she goes to sleep. She also went for a long period of time where she wouldn't kiss me. Never fail though, she would kiss Eric good night! FINALLY today she kissed me 3 times in the tub! I was elated!

I'll update some pics. later this week. Getting back in the grind is hard!

3 comments:

Buttdogs said...

Hey Auntie- I like your new background.Erin

Anonymous said...

Where did you and Denise get these awesome backgrounds?

We have you in our thoughts. You have been through quite a variety of emotions in the past few weeks. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Kellers,

I saw the picture of Riley on Nicole's blog. She has gotten so cute! Her hair makes her look like you.