Saturday, January 26, 2008
Update
Well, Rylie has yet another ear infection; this time in both ears. It's funny since she just finished an antibiotic on Thursday from 10 days ago. So, she had to get shots today. It was not fun, but hopefully she will be better soon. We have to go back to see our doc. on Monday. I really thought that since she is a nursed baby that she wouldn't have the problem of ear infections. Maybe it has helped, maybe not. I'm a little disappointed at that. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm human and I want the best for my baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are doing the very best for her! Nursing her is helping her more than you know I'm sure. And just think...each time she gets sick she's building up an immunity to an annoying germ:) Way to go Mama!
Post a Comment