
Poor Rylie kept waking up last night. I thought she felt warm, and sure enough she had a fever of 102.6. So I immediately gave her Tylenol and took off some of her clothing. I don't know if she had one at "school" today, but I gave her Tylenol before she went there today. Eric picks her up early on Fridays, so the Tylenol may have been doing its job there. The teachers there said she took her nap as usual and was laughing just like she normally does. Eric had her home and took her temp again. 102.1 . Two hours after that, it was down to around 100. Almost exactly 4 hours later, her temp was up again. So, we need to keep pumping her with fluids and Tylenol. I'm taking her to the doc. tomorrow to see if there is anything we can do. As I write this posting, I've heard her wake up 3 or 4 times in the past hour and a half. I hope when she gets into deep sleep she'll be able to sleep better (and we will too.)
By the way, you can see that Rylie just doesn't have any toys to play with. Poor thing. Ha!




1 comment:
Oh sweet Rylie..sick with a temp of 102 and still smiling and laughing; what a sweetheart.
Gammie
Post a Comment