Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

The following is a video of Rylie reading, "The Wheels on the Bus." Maybe you can tell what she is reading. I wish I would have gotten the part with the horn going, "toot, toot, toot" where she presses her nose. I think you get the idea, though. (Never mind The Wizard of Oz in the background. Rylie is obsessed with the Lion)

4 comments:

Julie, Alex, and Madeline said...

You crack me up, Rylie! I don't think American Idol is out of the question! That girl can sing.

Mama Cools said...

So cute! Perhaps b/c she knows he is a relative : )

KelC2KelJ said...

Sharis, you crack me up! I can't believe you remembered that!

Nicole and Sanjay said...

Hee-Hee! I can't believe Sharis remembered that we are related to the Lion on the Wizard of Oz. Rylie, darling, you are so sweert and very smart. We all love you!