Friday, March 28, 2008

I am blessed



Just thinking... (WARNING.. I am just writing freely as I think... I may not make sense 100% of the time!) Last night we had some friends over for dinner. Denise and I were talking about how blessed we are to have what we do. I've been thinking about this a lot (not just now, but I do a lot). I have a great job that I have more stability than other jobs, and while I work very hard for those 9 months or so, I get to "have a light at the end of the tunnel" for summer. I will have 3 wonderful months with Rylie. We sold our house by owner. We were literally going to sign with a realtor the morning after we got an offer. Our house was for sale for about a year. The day we moved I found out I was pregnant. We moved to my grandpa's house to live while we found the perfect home to raise our children in, and we found it in time to bring Rylie home here. We LOVE our home and our neighborhood. Rylie will go to a great school. We have vehicles to drive to our jobs. We have no credit card debt. We have wonderful friends and family. We have an adorable little girl who makes us laugh and melts our hearts each moment she is near us. I have a wonderful husband who does so much. We never go hungry. Our family loves us, too.

Sorry so random... just some thoughts...

2 comments:

mommypic said...

For random thoughts, I'm pretty tearful. God is so good.
Marla
ps. Rylie is a doll!

Nicole and Sanjay said...

And you have an Indian brother in law. What more could you ask for??? hee-Hee