



Hi, everyone! Rylie went to see the Easter Bunny for the first time today. It is also her 10 month birthday! This was the first time we went to the mall. She was really good. I forgot to bring the stroller, so we rented one of those mall ones and cleaned it really well. Today was the first time I caught her standing in her crib too. So many firsts today! My baby is growing up... :(




3 comments:
Her hair looks red in this picture, but it looked blonde today. It was so nice seeing you and Rylie today. I was missing my little girl!
WOW the first time at the mall and she is already 10 months old. What a little cutie. Can't believe she is almost 1. My how time flies. well have a a HOPPY EASTER and i hope your dentist appt went well today:) Erin
Rylie was so cute with the Easter Bunny. I can't get enough of her!!
Gammie
Post a Comment