Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We have ERUPTION!

Well, Rylie has been chewing on things since she was 2 months old. Last Wednesday (1-30) I noticed things that looked like blisters on her gums. Sure enough, a few days later came her first teeth! You can see them now and can feel their sharp points coming through. I am excited for her progress into a little girl, but am a little sad. I will miss that gummy smile! But, I guess I will learn to love the teethy smile too. I'll try to get a good pic. of those pearly whites! I guess I need to start brushing them too! WOW! Soon she'll be going to Kindergarten.... and driving... and getting married..... ahhhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it seems like forever since I have seen my little girl. I miss you guys. Sanjay is out of town until Sunday so maybe if I'm feeling okay I'll hike on over. I can't believe she is getting teefers.

denise said...

Hooray for Rylie! What a big girl:) I can't wait to see her little pearly whites!