Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Day!

YIPPPPEEE!! Today we have a snow day, so Rylie and I get to play together. Thank God, because she woke up screaming at 1:40AM and didn't go to sleep until around2:25. Then, we heard her again later on in the night, and she was up at 6:05AM. I let her work it out until about 6:25, then decided she wasn't going back to sleep and the snow days I used to know are over. She's been getting up between 6 and 7 every day now. It's nice to see her in the morning when we have school, but STINKS when we can sleep in and I'm up earlier from the "snow day call" around 5:25 and didn't fall back to sleep. I shouldn't complain though, since snow days are even a possibility in my profession. However, we will be making up days in the summer if we have any more! UGH!

No comments: