Ethan and Rylie have had their birthdays! They both had a family party and Rylie had her first friend party at the playground down the street. Boy am I exhausted!
Some of Rylie's new favorites include:
- Dinosaur Train friends (Shiny, Tiny, Tank, )
- Barbie Pool
- New Movies
- Slip N Slide
Ethan loves his new toys too~
- Firetruck
- Ball(s)
- Blocks with wagon
The weather was nice both days, but Rylie's was a little warmer. We got to see a lot of family both days. Ethan was so excited for his party that he didn't nap in the morning. Needless to say that when it was time for his afternoon nap, he was pooped! Rylie did a nice job of telling everyone thank you and giving hugs. She is so much fun right now and getting so big.
As I type this, I am watching Ethan stir on the monitor. He had his first high fever of 103.7 yesterday around dinner time. We gave him ibuprofen and a bath to cool him off. I noticed he had little goosebumps on his body :( He was pretty clingy to us (understandably so). Eric is great with the kids when they are sick. It's like I am almost too anxious and worried to have a clear mind of what to do. He was so soothing to Ethan the whole evening. Eric even heard Ethan wake around 3 am (I wear earplugs to drown out the snoring) and gave him Tylenol and a bottle. He slept until 9, which is about 2 hours later than normal. He ate some breakfast, played, and then I fed him some lunch around 11:30. He fell asleep around 12:15 and is waking up. I'll take his temperature again when he wakes to see if he should get Tylenol yet. We'll see if he is able to take another nap before bedtime (he is way off today.)
Rylie has been watching movies all day. I'm such a bad mom! I needed to wash the floors and balance the check book. Ugh.




No comments:
Post a Comment