Monday, January 18, 2010

Slacker

The first picture is of Rylie this Christmas. The second is from one year ago.

So, I've been a blog slacker. With working a full time job that has changed so much in the last 3 years, trying to keep the house clean, bills paid, laundry done, and being exhausted from life, I've been logging on Facebook for mindless entertainment in my spare moments to myself. After all, I like to know what's going on with everyone!

Let's see what's been going on here: Rylie is getting so big and is learning so much. She knows where almost all the 50 states are, she can identify all her letters and tell you their sounds, she can count to 20, and is now working on counting pieces of anything. She does well up to about 12, then what is really 15 marbles she counts as 20. We're still working on the potty training. The last three days she has gone 3 times on the potty. Hopefully she will just progress here. She is still very much attached to me. I look at the kids who are able to be left in the church nursery and wish she could handle it. Well, maybe I feel a bit guilty leaving her too, after a full week of work, and she does do great in the church service sitting with us.

We are signing her up for pre-school to begin this fall. I can't believe she is old enough to go!

Eric is almost finished with our basement. I am so proud of him! He has done pretty much all of it with the help of my uncle and an electrician. All we need now is carpet!

My hope is to keep up with this blog a little better!

No comments: