

I keep thinking that there are so many little things I want to write down that Rylie does. I say to myself, "I will never forget that!" But I want to document it all anyhow;
1) Today, Rylie pooped in the YMCA pool. Yeah, nice way to start this. I told her and told her and told her NOT to do this, but she did. We obviously had to tell the staff and everyone had to leave. Embarrassing.
2) Rylie knows all the words to most of her books. She will sit for about 1/2 hour at a time and mumbo jumbo her way along through them all.
3) Eric told her one time that if you pet a lion that it will "bite your hand off." She now says that she won't pet a lion because it will, "bite your hand off."
4) A few weeks ago, Rylie was talking about a "face" that was in her window above her crib. I even heard her in her crib one day when she was supposed to be napping. She was laughing and saying, "Tickle me!" She later told me that the face tickles her. She says the face is nice and happy and talks to her......
5) She is obsessed with Dinosaurs. She has three: Harry the brontosaurus, Joe the T-Rex, and Tricia the triceratops.
6) She loves to chase me and run around the house. Mostly after dinner, we will run. She even says, "Mark, Set, GO!"
7) Rylie is getting into her babies. She loves to take them for walks and rock them to sleep, singing all the songs we sing her when we put her to bed.
8) She can count to 20, knows all her colors, ABCs. She LOVES the map of the U.S. that we have where she eats and can locate: Ohio, Lake Erie, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, Alabama, Mississipi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Virginia, West Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Rhode Island, Texas, Oregon, New York, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Washington, California, Maine, The Bahamas (I think that's it)
9) I love the way she says her CH or SH sounds. It's very hard to explain how it sounds, almost exaggerated.
10) Rylie says trucks are "swucks." So, I tried to teach her T-Truck by saying, "T-T-Truck." She repeated, "T-T- Swuck." HA!
11) Trying a little bit to potty train. I'm not forcing it, but encouraging and I really don't feel stressed about it. She sits there, wipes, and flushes, but still nothing comes out! :)
12) Famous words every day, "Come on Mommy, Come on Daddy."
13) Randomly, she will call Eric, Dad and me Mama, or Mom. It's so funny!
I will probably add more to this list as I think of it today!




No comments:
Post a Comment