Hi, Everyone! Sorry it's been a little bit since I posted. We've been busier than usual for the summer. The first picture , Rylie had a Cheerio stuck between her eyes. She didn't know what to do! It was so funny. Rylie and I spend our days together walking, playing, reading, and going to our playground at the end of our street. I have also finally started to get back into running. It was so difficult when I was working to fit it in, so I 'm trying to do it again. It helps that Eric is home some mornings so I am able to get on my treadmill.
Eric has been interviewing at different Physical Therapy sites. He has a couple of options, and will need to make a decision soon. Please say a prayer for him (and us) to make the right decision that is best for our family.
All in all, I am LOVING being home with my little girl. She is so funny . I wouldn't trade this time for the world. It's amazing that it's almost July already. I'm not thinking about how fast July will go...


2 comments:
what a cutie- who doesn't love a cheerio stuck between their eyes:) Sorry I missed girls shopping day. I am sure Kristy told you my grandpa passed away. hopefully you'll get to meet Hudson before summer is over. it sure if flying by. He is already 6 months old. Where does the time go? It sounds like you are having a fun summer.What are EJ's choices for job placement? Good luck choosing the right one:) take care~ e
Great pictures! The cheerio is hilarious.
Post a Comment