Friday, December 28, 2007

R-Y-L-I-E

Our little girl is starting to recognize her name. We are sure to use it a lot, and she smiles and looks at you when she hears her name. The teachers at her school (day care) use all the kids' names as well. It's amazing how one day these little people are doing things they were not the day before. She is really beginning to babble too. Her first babble was something that sounded like "haircut." Now are sounds like: "nga, nga" "mbuh, mbuh" and buzzing her lips. She also has started to pull her hair?!?! Tonight was fun during dinner when I spilled some oatmeal and apples on her tray and it ended up in her hair. I know that's a first of many fun food incidents. I'll post the video of her first try with peas soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great little clip. It is so cool that she recognizes her name. And then she smiles so big after she hears it. Thanks for sharing.